Friday, September 01, 2006

Many male skaters say "skateboarding is for guys girls are to scared to try what we try"

Courtney a female skater had something to say about that.


Q: I understand you are very interested in skateboarding what drew you to this sport?


A: Well I love the thrills I get when I am on a skateboard I mean to be going up and down a ramp just knowing if you make one bad decision you can get seriously get hurt that its very thrilling.


Q: You said you get thrills while skating how about when you watch it who do you look up to who is you skating role model?

A: Well I really like Rodney Mullen skating style but my idol would have to be mike Vallalley he is s great skater and he is really wise about everything in life.


Q: Rodney mulllen and mike vallalley are both veteren skaters that means you must have started this sport when you were fairly young exatly when did you realize this was the sport for you?


A: Well it stated in 7th grade I always stayed after school waiting for my mom to pick me up and I always saw a lot of kids skating so one day I asked them if I could ride there boards and well I have loved this sport ever since.



Q: You have been skating for about five years that means a lot of your time is dedicated to skating how does it affect your every day life along with your familys life?

A: Well it affects me a lot my mom had a heart attack about 1 year ago so I try to take it easy on her I try not to do things that would scare her.I really care about her i just dont want to see her get hurt over me skating.
This is what i love to do and well im goging to keep doing it until well i cant get on a skateboard any more




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home